"Soy un vampiro, y tras años y años de experiencia aprendí a soportar la luz del sol, los ajos, y las estacas en el corazón."

~Jack Red

29 diciembre 2017

Lava Lamp & Music 11 (Lifeless)

These walls... 
look like cages
the world inside of my mind it's starting to look like pages 
inside of some fucking book that's been falling apart for ages
and people say it gets better but I just think that's outrages

Don't care about being heard,
never captured the patience
it's all just some simulation 
of living inside some matrix
that nothing except my ego want 
expectations created making paper 
but don't need a piece of paper to say I made it

Let me breathe... 
is what I tell myself in my sleep

I've seen a world of happiness,
man if that's in front of me
then I wish I could shake his hand 
and it turns right into a key
to a million fucking doors 
that I can't even fucking see

Everybody always says 
happiness is inside of me, 
that's bullshit 
all I got is this fucking anxiety 
with his hands around my throat 
every time that I try to breathe 
and his hands over my mouth 
every time that I try to speak

And I live my life, in this fucked up world 
and I've seen these rocks 
and I've seen these pearls
and it feels like ones always in my zone
as it builds on up as it makes my home

I did lost my life when i turned nineteen 
then I got some back but was not for me, 
I just feel this pain in my heart and chest 
I just feel so lost, I just feel depressed, 
nothing less

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario